- Continue the clinical development of intranasal administration of Foralumab for neurodegenerative disease indications:
- Secondary Progressive, Multiple Sclerosis
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Advance to a Phase 1b clinical development trial of orally-administered Foralumab for the treatment of Crohn’s disease.
- Submit an Investigational New Drug Application (IND) to conduct a Phase 2 study intranasal foralumab in Alzheimer's disease patients.
- Submit an IND for Anti-IL-6R (TZLS-501) monoclonal antibodies.
- Explore the combination of milciclib and gemcitabine in NSCLC subjects with pan KRAS-positive mutations.
- Seek orphan drugs fast track or breakthrough designation for our product candidates where warranted.