Tiziana Life Sciences plc is a publicly-listed (NASDAQ: TLSA; AIM: TILS) biotechnology company.
- Our mission is to design and deliver next generation therapeutics and diagnostics for oncology and immune diseases of high unmet medical needs, by combining our expertise in disease biology and clinical development
- Our lead immunotherapeutic candidate, Foralumab (TZLS-401), is being developed for autoimmune diseases. We believe that Foralumab is the only fully human anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody under clinical development and is expected to minimize adverse immune responses in patients.
- Our lead product candidate in oncology, Milciclib (TZLS-201), is an orally bioavailable, small molecule, broad spectrum inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases, or CDKs (a family of highly conserved enzymes that regulate the cell cycle and cell division) and Src family kinases (involved in regulating cell growth and potential transformation of normal cells to cancer cells).
- Our product pipeline also includes a pre-clinical candidate: a fully human, anti-IL-6r (TZLS-501) monoclonal antibody for treatment of autoimmune disease and StemPrintER™, a multi-gene signature diagnostic assay to identify patients at high risk for breast cancer.
- We employ a lean and virtual research and development model using highly experienced teams of experts for each business function to maximize value accretion by focusing resources on the drug discovery and development processes.